Virtual memory

I have this problem with my images :realmad: . I'm getting a virtual memory error everytime it is running the UA install. Both in stage 13 and runonceEx, I thought it had something to with winrar eating up memory and I switched to winzip and I'm getting the same error. It is driving me crazy, it's keep my image for being complete. any help would be appriecated.

Press the Windows Key + Pause/Break and then click on the Advanced tab. Under the Performance section, click on Settings. Click on the Advanced tab again. Under Virtual Memory at the bottom, click on Change. Select a Custom size of 1536 (initial) to 1536 (maximum). Click on Set > OK > OK > OK.

Try installing Windows on your virtual machine again. If this does not work, then your virtual machine's hard drive is too small. Either increase the size to something comfortable, like 4 GBs, or recreate it with 4 GBs.

Note: increasing the page file size to 1,536 MBs above requires anywhere between 512 MB - 1 GB more free space. Similarly with the new virtual machine drive size, but for 4 GBs.