Connect to web not easily anymore

DrHoang

If you use AEC plugin and your modem one’s , you connect to web easily with XPESP1 but the problem becomes more difficult with XPESP2 104 and PE 314.

In csae of trying to connecting to web, you only stop at verifying user name and password forever.

If you don’t believe my word, try to create a newest pebuilder314.iso and you will see the tetchy result for your modem.

Perhaps, that is due to uppercase problem or an unknown reason. It wastes one month for me to find that cause in erasing over 100 times in DVDRW disk.

I tested my modem with two plugins in dialup : one old best known AEC and another newest Cool400’one .

The two plugins are so different in files installed and not the exact registry between them. Cool400’s using bartpe.exe to start net services in the contrary of AEC's netcfg.exe.

I tried in different ways to merge two plugins together to have the best result in connect to web with my modem in XPESP2 CD.

At noon today, I get rid off the tetchy problem of AEC pluign ( stop at verifying user name and password for ever) Colol400’s one’s( error 720: could not etablish connect modem ) by merging the best parts of them in one newest internet plugin: best result 100o/o success in XPESP2 CD .

1) I use the full AEC dialup registry only; a files folder( contain all cmd files and netcfg.exe ) and a file rrasmgmt.msc( 2003 )

2)I use all needed files of internet plugin of Cool 400 but no registry and even his file internet.cmd .

3)Change the internet.inf of Cool400 fully adapted to some of newer files of AEC’s plugin.

4)After merging two plugins by my way, I am succesfull to have the best dial up plugin than ever for XPE 104& PE 314 .

5) Now , you could connect to web( XPE 104 & PE314 ) easily with any modem in XPECD

modem2x.JPG

PS: This new registry is very long to post here ( 3 pages or more ) .

If anybody could not merge them successfully, send me a mail ( to drhoang@gmail.com ).

I am honored to post this successful internet.inf modified by me ) to any new bie PE fans.

Dr Hoang from Vietnam