Problem In MultiBoot CD with 2 WinPE

a_ccct

I've already known how to solve two 'I386' folder ( how to rename them to WPE1 and WPE2).

But with 2 "Programs" Folder. How to rename them seperate...

Can I merge them in one .I think it's okie but I dont want that, because I have two Nu2Menu with two INI file for two Diffenrent Menu in each winPE.

Anyone can help me?

• 3 weeks later...

You might consider renaming the "Programs" folder & then edit each and every inf file under this renamed folder & change the pointer to teh new name. You should then be able to have 2 versions of Bart-PE on your CD with different menus.

I wonder however if the trouble would be worth it. I have several different versions of Bart-PE, each under 200 mb. One for HD problems, one for Virus problem, etc. I burn then on the 8 cm mini CD-RWs which comfortably fit in my shirt pocket.

The feature of booting iso in BCDW is not so hot. It can boot ISOs of only the boot images. I have tried all sorts of small ISOs. Hiren's CD, Slax Linux, to name a couple. None boot properly which put visible files / folders on the cd when burned.

This is a direct quote from Wolfgank Brinkman's BCDW how-to...

"If you want to add a program from a bootable CD that resides entirely in the bootsector of the CD (i.e. when creating an Image of the CD, you see no files or folders, but the image size is bigger than zero; e.g. some Acronis Programs), you can simply create an iso image of the CD and copy it anywhere to your BootCD folder."

Unless it can mount the ISO as a virtual drive I don't see how it can boot from it

Edited by pmshah