Installing the apps

I have a question, which do you find is the better way to install the applications you want. The batch or the runonce. the reason I ask, some times when i run the batch method I get a "out of memory error". so I was wonder which one is better, plus I still want the apps to go to all users. any thoughts on the issue would help. thanks. :hello:

Both methods do pretty much the same thing, just with a different wrapper.

Ever since I learned how to do RunOnceEx, I've never gone back to batch files. The RunOnceEx is much cleaner and (as another thread pointed out somewhere) if the installation fails partway through, the remaining items on the RunOnceEx list will continue to be installed.

Is there any specific stage in the installation where you get the "Out of Memory Error"? Could you perhaps provide a screenshot? Is it always at the same application?

just to throw another one at ya, use the batch files in runoncex, i do it that way so it shows all the install on the runoncex screen............

What? Now you've just confused me...

Are you saying run a batch file from RunOnceEx? Why would you do this? Isn't that just making it twice as complicated?