IFRAME problems

I ran a search and couldn't find my specific problem, so I thought I'd post it.

I am trying to put the new Battlefield 2 Stats program onto my clans website. Now because of the style sheet associated with it, I can't just include it as it changes everything about the page.

So I thought of putting it in an iframe. Sadly, when I put it in, the box comes up, but then it opens up the php file that I want inside the box.

Click here for an example of my problem.

Below is my IFRAME code. Am I missing something I need? And yes, I know the size is wrong, I would alter that after I get the silly thing working.

<P ALIGN=center><IFRAME SRC="stat.php" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=118 SCROLLING=NO></IFRAME></P>

• 1 month later...

I ran a search and couldn't find my specific problem, so I thought I'd post it.

I am trying to put the new Battlefield 2 Stats program onto my clans website. Now because of the style sheet associated with it, I can't just include it as it changes everything about the page.

So I thought of putting it in an iframe. Sadly, when I put it in, the box comes up, but then it opens up the php file that I want inside the box.

Click here for an example of my problem.

Below is my IFRAME code. Am I missing something I need? And yes, I know the size is wrong, I would alter that after I get the silly thing working.

<P ALIGN=center><IFRAME SRC="stat.php" WIDTH=350 HEIGHT=118 SCROLLING=NO></IFRAME></P>

You can hide the parent page and the child page(IFRAME) first and after the child page gets loaded (use onLoad of body tag), show both these pages.