Acknowledgement Card, Please!

This is exactly the kind of project that makes this forum stand out above all others.

Several people have commented about how silly this project is, and wonder why you've taken the time to write something like this.

This project embodies all that's great and creative here at this forum.

Utilities/ Apps which perform a simple little function ( Display a Dynamic Flash Movie) based on customizable input is what this is all about. Where or how it's used is irrelevent. While I might not have an immediate use for it, I now know that if I want to display info to a user dynamically (populate input text file through another script) I can use this app. I doesn't have to be before shutdown.

Great job Fritz

@war59312

What kind of options would you like to see in an .ini file?

Flash only imports plain variables from text files, but I would like to know what kind of formatting you would like to see.

Thanks

Hey,

Oh I was hopeing flash supported ini but guess not. oh well...

Take Care,

Will

• 8 months later...

For those who really find FlashCredits difficult to download because of expired link (Ref: FlashCredits beta, An customisable slide show for UACD), here I include the last developed version of FlashCredits for any future download needs. FlashCredits, those who aren't in know of, is a beautifull little flash scroll developed by Fritz Saxi.

For those who really find FlashCredits difficult to download because of expired link (Ref: FlashCredits beta, An customisable slide show for UACD), here I include the last developed version of FlashCredits for any future download needs. FlashCredits, those who aren't in know of, is a beautifull little flash scroll developed by Fritz Saxi.