GIMP unattended install problem

I am trying to install the GIMP as part of my unattended CD. It installs just fine, but graphics files are not associated with it. Here is the section of my RunOnceEx.cmd that installs it:

REG ADD %KEY%\045 /VE /D "GTK+ 2.6.7" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\045 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\Gimp\gtk+-2.6.7-setup-1.exe /verysilent /loadinf=\"%SystemDrive%\Install\Gimp\gtk+-2.6.7.inf\"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\046 /VE /D "The GIMP 2.2.7" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\046 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\Gimp\gimp-2.2.7-i586-setup.exe /verysilent /loadinf=\"%SystemDrive%\Install\Gimp\gimp-2.2.7.inf\"" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\047 /VE /D "GIMP Help files" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\047 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\Gimp\gimp-help-2-0.8-setup.exe /verysilent /loadinf=\"%SystemDrive%\Install\Gimp\gimp-help-2-0.8.inf\"" /f

Has anyone else done this and been successful at associating files with the GIMP in an unattended install? My gimp-2.2.7.inf looks like this:

[Setup]
Lang=en
Dir=C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0
Group=GIMP
NoIcons=0
Components=base,ft

The .inf was created in the standard way by running this on a clean machine:

gimp-2.2.7-i586-setup.exe /saveinf=".\gimp-2.2.7.inf"

During that install i did select file associations, but they did not seem to be saved to the inf and i don't know what to add to the inf (if anything can be added) to fix it.

If anyone can help me figure out how to get file associations working, that would be great!