registry entrys on RunOnceEx.cmd !

Hi All

I have completed my unattended disk & all is working great, but during the software install 2 of the files (fireworks mx & dreamweaver mx) installs but after the installation of the software I get this:

Registry Editor

Are you sure you want to add the information in c:\Install\DWMX\register_dreamweaver_reg to the registry ?

Then I have to click the buttons, all in all it's great except that.

Now I know this is inccorrect, but i have searched around but i cannot find the solution. I have only been doing this for a couple of days. My code bellow:

This is a great forum........... keep up the good work, if it wasn't for you guys I could not follow your excellent procedures.

REG ADD %KEY%\007 /VE /D "Fireworks MX" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\007 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\FRWMX\setup.exe /setup /s /sms" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\007 /V 2 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\FRWMX\register_fireworksMX.reg /silent" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\008 /VE /D "DreamweaverMX" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\008 /V 1 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\DWMX\setup.exe /setup /s /sms" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\008 /V 2 /D "%SystemDrive%\Install\DWMX\register_dreamweaverMX.reg /silent" /f

Thanks

:hello:

Use this code so that you aren't prompted

regedit.exe /s "%SystemDrive%\Install\FRWMX\register_fireworksMX.reg"

Cheers fly

Helped alot, now it flys true (forgive the pun). Just read, (which I should have done) that the [COMMANDS]

"user.cmd"

"RunOnceEx.cmd"

"REGEDIT /S HKCU.reg"

& the HKCU.reg does it also. Amazing, I should read more.................lol thanks fly, again this forum is the business.

I will complete my disk this weekend, & i will inform u all how it works, at the moment it installs everything without touching any key (apart from the .reg problem) which as been resolved by u.

thanks

BazK

:thumbup:thumbup