Greetings

Chireven

Greetings, everyone.

I've been lurking around here for the longest time, and I figured I'd stop by and introduce myself.

I'm an IT junkie that works for a moderate sized IT department. I've been here about two years now, and I love it. Previously, I was a desktop engineer/support tech for a large financial company for about 8 years.

To date myself, I remember performing Netware 3 to Netware 4 conversions, both client and server side. I remember dialing up local BBS systems on my commodore 64 with my 300 baud modem (never had the acoustic coupler, thank god!). I fondly remember my late nights typing in machine language from Compute! while munching chips (what a reliefe when they started publishing that check digit so you knew where you errors were on the line you just typed!).

I'm a huge star wars fan. After having episode 1 released on my birthday, I was a bit depressed, but I think Lucas made it up to me by releasing Episode 3 on my birthday again! :)

I also have a passion for Dark Age of Camelot, which is where my username here comes from.

I've been married for 3 years now, no kids, but a we have a dog. We're remodeling the house and will probably move in the next few years. funfunfun

Well, thats me in a nutshell. I just wanted to say thank you to all the great people who've (unknowingly) helped me through many problems (search for the win!). You guys really know your stuff, and I hope that I'll be able to share my experience with you guys too, but someone always beats me to the answers I know! :)

Thanks again!

Joe from GR, Michigan

• 1 month later...