About Bcdw2.0 & Easyboot

MeDl

Hi everybody , i'm halfway of making a multiboot dvd and . . . :

1- I'm using BCDW2.0a ( donno if it ever gonna be Final or not , even the url seems dead for quite a while now :} ) so the part with xp sp2 , Erd Commander and win PE ( Bart's ) goes fine , no probs , BUT ( Hate this word ) for win 2k3 sp1 & 2k sp4 after reboot for resuming file copy it always asks for proper installation CD like this : please insert win2k sp4 in cd-rom to countinue ??? , i read as much posts here and there as i could , i've proper IDENTS both in root & thier dir , i hexed and texd all needed files ( used all CAPS ) .etc . . .but no luck . what's going on ??? :wacko:

2- ok , i told myself maybe a bug of BCDW and until i find an answer for this got the idea from Prathapml and took a look at Esayboot for a replacement . nice and easy prog so far but for the moment i'm out of any creative ideas for making good looking menus , so anyone knows where i can find some costume .ezb files ( ready made , made by other users , i dont know ) to build mine based on it with some mods perhaps , i'm not that lazy but have not much time these days to play around with its menu makin options . maybe prathapml has some . :hello: ( I'm talking about FILES not Time ) ;)

tnx in advance .

Ok , i think i found the cause and i'm sharing it for people having same problem :

in my case i used nLite 0.997b for slipstream sp's and a few mods , now after comparing setupldr.bin of original and nLited ones the latter has more than 4 "i386" , in fact there is 7 and though the iso image made by nLite works perfectly by itslef its not working in multiboot configuration .

Conclusion : use setupldr.bin from the original pack and Viola ! :yes:

And about ready-made boot menu files for Easyboot , just foreget it . i thought its something like winamp skins or so and you can download a lot of 'em to choose which one to use and maybe mod it a little from ezb community or fan club but there is no such a thing , seems the software isnt popular so far :whistle:

and i better stick to my poor ol' Bcdw and its simple looking menu . ;)