UltraIso 7.5.1 unattended

Major

You can't. (atleast not easily)

Give your name and serial, and the serial gets converted to a hash.... You then export it, that's all.

If you are worried that the key you bought will be got by everybody to whom you give your CD, then just make a .reg for it separately, or use the "batch-file plugged into CD" method.

• 2 weeks later...

use this small tool(Compiled from AutoIt Script) to register your UltraISO.The first switch's your name,and the second's your serial.

reg.exe "your name here" "xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"

note if your name contains spaces,make sure to enclose it using double quotes

Edit:for English version only

Please give more information about it. Which version of Auto-IT script is it?

Does it make any assumptions about uISO's installed folder to call it? any more info?

why not post the actual script so that others can see it and modify it for their own use?

Please give more information about it.  Which version of Auto-IT script is it?

Does it make any assumptions about uISO's installed folder to call it? any more info?

why not post the actual script so that others can see it and modify it for their own use?

I use autoit v3.It is a simple one,maybe someone else has posted this before.

I just make a little modification to let it accept switches for the purpose of common use .Call it after installing uISO.

as for the actual script, here it is.

Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)

Dim $path,$var
$var = StringSplit($CmdLine[2], "-")
$path = RegRead("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0", "")
BlockInput(1)
run($path & "\UltraISO.exe")
WinWait("Welcome", "Enter Registration Code")
ControlClick("Welcome", "Enter Registration Code", "TButton4")
WinWait("Registration")
ControlSetText("Registration", "", "TEdit4", $CmdLine[1])
ControlSetText("Registration", "", "TEdit5", $var[1])
ControlSetText("Registration", "", "TEdit3", $var[2])
ControlSetText("Registration", "", "TEdit2", $var[3])
ControlSetText("Registration", "", "TEdit1", $var[4])
WinWait("Registration","OK")
ControlClick("Registration", "OK", "TButton2")
WinWait("Prompt")
ControlClick("Prompt", "", "Button1")
BlockInput(0)
exit

• 9 months later...
I have tried to register but without success, i have followed the following method:

cmdow @ /HID

@echo off

SET KEY=HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx

REG ADD %KEY% /V TITLE /D "Installing application" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /VE /D "UltraISO 7.51 Build 926" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\uiso7_me.exe /verysilent" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\065 /V 2 /D "REGEDIT /S %systemdrive%\install\Ultraiso.reg" /f

exit

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

The biggest problem you may run into is registering. When UltraISO installs, it writes identical keys to HKCU and HKU. The problem is that the subkey under HKU in which the Software key is located, changes each time you reinstall windows.

The only solution that I came up with that successfully registered UltraISO was to write a silent installer using IndigoRose's SetupFactory 6.

There I just had it read the UltraISO directory in the registry, write those as variables, and apply the registration information to them.

Other than that, I have yet to see a successful solution on these forums.

The biggest problem you may run into is registering. When UltraISO installs, it writes identical keys to HKCU and HKU. The problem is that the subkey under HKU in which the Software key is located, changes each time you reinstall windows.

The only solution that I came up with that successfully registered UltraISO was to write a silent installer using IndigoRose's SetupFactory 6.

There I just had it read the UltraISO directory in the registry, write those as variables, and apply the registration information to them.

Other than that, I have yet to see a successful solution on these forums.

I don't unstand the problem. I always registered UltraISO through "HKCU\Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO" key without problem. It has worked for each version for as long as I can remember.

I don't unstand the problem. I always registered UltraISO through "HKCU\Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO" key without problem. It has worked for each version for as long as I can remember.

Some people don't seem to have any problem using a reg file to register UltraISO unattended, but from what I can tell by reading all the posts on this forum, the majority have problems no matter what version.

I have 7.6.5.1225 and if I simply try to import an HKCU reg entry it doesn't work. And I can't import HKU entries for it as the subkey (currently S-1-5-21-1214440339-1202660629-842925246-1001) changes with each install of Windows and simply won't work.

For those who like to mess around with software, they may like to do what I did (I have never used AutoIt and never plan to) and create an installer that does the trick. I used Indigo Rose's SetupFactory, but I believe that the free Inno Installer maker software would also do it well.

Edited by tkmadison