Unattended install O2K3 hotfixes

MadMarty

I'm working on an unattended Install DVD (don't we all) and everything is working so far (thanx to the great manual and this forum) but one bugs me. Since My unattended install will be used on a softs of computers, with all sorts of different users I don't want to use an administrative install for Office. An administrative install can not be updated through the Office Update website.

Using Ohotfix can solve this. During the phase the applications are installed, the Office 2003 updates are installed as well. But tweaking the ohotfix.ini file does not give me satisfying results. The best result I get is a popup at the end of the hotfix install. And that is by deleting ohotfix.ini (thus using the defaults).

Is there anyone who had the same problem, and solved it? It's probably just 1 or 2 two adjustments in ohotfix.ini but I've tried all my options... I think.

Thanx

I know, the search works. And I found the page you refer to. But that's just the problem I described. The page you refer to is telling my how to make an administrative install, and update that administrative install. I don't want an administrative install. I want to be able you use the officeupdate page. And on an administrative install this is not possible.