NForce 4 SLI Board txtmode setup

dford

If I incorporate the 5.10.2600.475 driver that I use from the setup diskette into the txtsetup.sif all drivers are loaded except that I end up with idecoi.dll version 1.0.0.1 and nvatabus.sys 5.10.2600.475 as "unsigned".

The only driver that I have had no issues with is 5.10.2600.412 but if the newest driver is installed the same files are unsigned.

:realmad: Does anyone else have problems using windows XP Txtmode setup witrh installing the NForce 4 whql driver 5.10.2600.475.

Here's what's happening, If I use the 5.10.2600.412 driver I have no issues: sigverify reports all my drivers as signed. My txtsetup.sif has no issues and all my drivers are signed but if I install the WHQL package with 5.10.2600.475 after setup I will have my SCSI driver updated (RAID Class Controller) as signed..... but I will end up with idecoi.dll version 1.0.0.1 and nvatabus.sys 5.10.2600.475 as "unsigned"

If I do a regular install preesing F6 and providing the same driver 5.10.2600.475 there will be no issues all drivers are signed.

Has anybody else ran into this problem and any idea's?

No need to make a poll!

Edited by Bâshrat the Sneaky