Question about windows 2003 and games

JACOBKELL

Now i testing windows 2003 ent version and i was convert him to workstation following instructions from this site.But i have problem with three games(Unreal Tornament,Condition Zero,Warcraft III).First two games after some time playing Blue screen of death apper with message page_fault_in_non_paged_area and sis.dll and ntdll.dll.In shortly,they are all memory dump message.ALso when i was play them when it crush it didnt showed Blue screen of death it simply freeze and it start buzzin(sound like this bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz).I wonder why is sometime blue screen sometime that buzz.But Warcraft III work he only crush self not entire os.

Other games,like redfaction,avp and Total annalhition work perfectly.Is it possible that problem showing beause that games actualy are not installed?I mean there is directory which are left from winxp and games work when you click on exe.Beacuse redfaction and avp is installed and they work perfectly.But again TA is also just game directory and is work fine.So who knows what can be a problem.

I think someone should make a tutorial for complete convert server to workstation,i mean turning off all services which are specialy maden for this version of windows 2003.If someone ask me why,well windows 2003 are more stable then xp and he dont have some crappy features like winxpsp2.