Messenger for Blackberry

01communique

:thumbup Check out this article, folks:

01 Communique Laboratory Inc., ...a leading remote access solutions provider, announced today the release of a new addition to its I'm InTouch remote access service - I'm InTouch Messenger - a business productivity application for BlackBerry® from Research In Motion (RIM) (Nasdaq: RIMM; TSX: RIM). In conjunction, 01 Communique is proud to have joined the BlackBerry ISV Alliance Program to help bring I'm InTouch Messenger to mobile professionals with a need for easy and secure file access using BlackBerry Wireless Handhelds.

I'm InTouch Messenger installs easily with BlackBerry in conjunction with the I'm InTouch remote access service installed on the users PC. Existing file access rights granted to the user at their PC are extended to BlackBerry handhelds. The I'm InTouch implementation does not require any changes to existing PC network configurations and utilizes 128 bit SSL technology. I'm InTouch allows BlackBerry users, whether individuals running their own business or employees of any SMB, to implement a mobile productivity solution that is quick to deploy and does not require a large up-front investment. Installation is easy and takes only a few minutes, and using the service does not require any training or technical assistance.

You can download a FREE trial copy of I'm InTouch by clicking on the following link http://01ftp.01com.com/wrappers/iit_vb30.exe

• 5 weeks later...