WPI RunOnceEx

Hey everyone

i want to make my WPI generate runonceex code..... but everytime i add it it says there is somethign wrong with the code.....

//Install WinZip
if (document.inner.WPI.chkbox040.checked){
tf.WriteLine("REG ADD %KEY%\080 /VE /D "win zip" /f")
tf.WriteLine("REG ADD %KEY%\080 /V 1 /D "\"%systemdrive%\program files\winzip\winzip32.exe\" /noqp /notip /autoinstall" /f")
  }  

tf.WriteLine(":end");

any ideas???

the error says that there is an unexpected ")" on line 52 character 42........ which is somewhere in this code?

i'm honestly not even sure if i am scriptign this right for use within WPI

tried searching and all i can see is people discussing using this option....

any help?

first of all im nto 2x posting.... if u read carefully itrs a different issue...realted but different....

2nd - nakira...... tried that space u suggested.... no luck but it actually says expected ")" line 52 is

tf.WriteLine("REG ADD %KEY%\080 /V 1 /D "\"%systemdrive%\program files\winzip\winzip32.exe\" /noqp /notip /autoinstall" /f")

In that case I would guess that WPI also needs the extra quotes etc to be escaped, because pos 42 on that line is right after the second quotation mark in the line.

If you want an editor which will tell you exactly what line#|char# you're at try Metapad, I replace Notepad with on my XPCDs :)

so do u mean i should add a "\ before that like this?

tf.WriteLine("REG ADD %KEY%\080 /V 1 /D "\"\"%systemdrive%\program files\winzip\winzip32.exe\"\" /noqp /notip /autoinstall" /f")

not sure what u mean by escaped?

ps thx for the metapad idea got it and like it