Anyone have a Winace 2.5 MSI file?

ank

I wanted to integrate winace into my Unattended Install. I hunted around the forums and found a listing of someone saying that they had a .msi file for this and to use a /qb switch. I couldn't really find any other references to it. Anyone have this stuff? I end up aceing a lot of my files, so I end up havign to install is right after my Unattended disk finishes its thing and I'd love to just integrate it. Thanks in advance

Yeah, sorry about putting it in the wrong section. I thought the Application Switches was strictly for switches, and since I need a program rather than a switch, I thought it might go here. Winrar is nice too, but it seems to take somewhat longer to compress files for a very small size advantage. Both basicly uncompress everything I've needed them to. Anyways, yeah, I do need to know how to use AutoIt or whatever. Thanks again for the help.

Should I just PM the Mod, or is there some other way in which to request a post be deleted? And also, yeah, I've tried 7Zip, which I keep around. Haven't really tested to see if its faster or smaller.