Longhorn boot problem

Fdisk

i followed the multy boot guid changed the boot folder name to cdsh .

when i tried to dl the 4051.dat file it tries to dl the pro1.dat file so i use winiso to extract the boot file from the iso made the change to i386 to 4051 copyed sources to the root dir as well as the boot folder readme.html,win51,win51ip,winbom.ini

my boot command is Set ActionCmd1_9 = "chain /4051.DAT"

but i get the error canot boot file larger than 64kb

please help xp 200 98 erd r all working fine so im not sure what to do from here.

winiso boot files are created as .wbt. WBT's are created in a different fashion and are not the standard for bootfiles. Grab isobuster and try using the bootfile generated from that.

(I'm assuming you extracted the bootfile and then renamed it with a .dat extension.)

yes renamed is what i did and i tried iso buster as well the boot files says its only 2kb but i still get the same msg i even tried a winxp boot record

but i get the same msg im assuming longhorn boots something else

also i have been very successful useing winiso to extract the boot image and renaming it but i will kept it mind i didnt know it did it in a diff format

the only way ive got it to work so far is by addind boot wizzard and booting from cdshell to bcwz then longhorn