Lots of reg keys wanted

EDIT: WHOOPS! I just realised what the subject looks like!!! Could someone change it?

To get towards completing my XP DVD, I am looking for reg keys that can get rid of the tedium i go through after finishing booting XP for the first time after installing.

I already have a ton of reg keys setup on my CD, but there are others I would like to find out if they exist or not. I havent had much luck searching for most of these, so I decided to post.

Here's the list:

1: I have the reg keys for this, but how do i differentiate between ticked and unticked in them, for the visual effects in windows (shadows under mouse etc)?

eg:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects]
"VisualFXSetting"=dword:00000003
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\VisualEffects\AnimateMinMax]
"DefaultApplied"=dword:00000001

etc...

2: Hide inactive icons. I want this off!!

3: Launch Browser In Separate Process

;-----
;-----  Launch Browser In a Seperate process
;-----
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\BrowseNewProcess]
"BrowseNewProcess"="Yes"

Doesn't seem to work...?

4: Is there any way to map network drives via the registry? Is there any way to do it automatically at all?

5: Show hidden files and folders?

6: Turn off 'Hide extensions for known file types'?

7: Turn off 'Highlight newly installed programs' in the start menu?

8: ... I'm sure there were more! Oh well, I would be very grateful if someone, or multiple people knew the answers to the above! I know they look trivial, but i'm sure many out there hate the little things you have to do over and over!

DanFraser