Unattended Install debugging help

For some reason, my Unattended Install (3 CDs) has hit a few snags...

I was hoping maybe some of you experts can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

CLS
@echo off
TITLE Windows XP SP2 CD 1 - Unattended Installation

[No problems in first set of installs]

[CD 2 Runs with no problems]

[CD 3 is loaded]

start /wait %systemdrive%\install3\applications.cmd
REG ADD %KEY%\055 /VE /D "Cleaning Up and Rebooting" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\055 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\install\cleanup.cmd" /f

ECHO.
ECHO Restarting the PC in 2 minutes...
shutdown.exe -r -f -t 120 -c "Windows XP will now restart in 2 minutes, this will give enough time for the shortcuts to update and for the shell to fully load before its ready to restart!"

ECHO Deleting Temp Installation Files...
RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\install
EXIT

My cleanup.cmd file fails to run upon rebooting. (if it ran, and I missed it, then nothing worked)

Cleanup.cmd

CLS
@echo off
TITLE Windows XP SP2 Clean Up

ECHO.
ECHO Removing useless shortcuts...
DEL "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Set Program Access and Defaults.lnk"
DEL "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Windows Catalog.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AOL*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Ne*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Q*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\A*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Ad*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ad*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ad*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\iso*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Lau*.lnk"
del "%systemdrive%\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Nero*.lnk"
RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Program Files\Online Services"
RD /S /Q "%systemdrive%\Program Files\AOD"
RD /S /Q "%systemdrive&\MSN Gaming Zone"

ECHO.
ECHO Creating Quick Launch Shortcuts
Shortcut.exe /f:" %userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\outlook.lnk" /A:C /T:"%systemdrive%\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\outlook.exe"

ECHO Deleting Temp Installation Files...
RD /S /Q %systemdrive%\install3

This 1 switch always fails. The program will start, I'll get Setup Screen, where I push next, and then nothing happens.

ECHO.
ECHO Installing iTunes 4.7
ECHO Please wait...
start /wait %systemdrive%\install3\Applications\itunes\iTunesSetup.exe /S /v /qn

May not be enough AutoLogin, for cleanup to run when you login.

Your cleanup withh fail, in a way as you haven't given DEL, any switches to silently do the job, unless you want it to ask , Are you sure you want to delete......."

Not so sure your path names are correct, as most people if you search on cleanup will use, %UsersProfile% and / all %ALLUserProfile%

Don't use iTunes, so can't answer, but have seen a few topics on it in Application Swicthes

Hope that helps a bit.