Sysprep loops

I made a new sysprep image about two weeks ago, successfully tested on all pc's throughout the organization. Last Friday, my boss had a shipment of "new" pc's delivered to me for a SUS test environment. I made a new image with Windows 2000 SP 4 on it and sysprepped it. Works fine on the box I made it on. However, here is my problem. Sysprep loops on the new machines I just recieved. These are just HP dx2000s. I have one that is several months old that was part of my image testing. I haven't had a lick of problem with my old image or my new image. The only problem I saw on the new machines was that the BIOS version was newer than the BIOS on my older box. I went to HP's site and downloaded an even newer BIOS revision, flashed all my new machines. Guess what, my image now works fine on half of them. The other half just loops, meaning sysprep runs with my .inf file, then reboots and then sysprep runs again, without my .inf file. Does anyone have any clues?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I don't have a version of ghost with ghost explorer. I have been playing with it since I posted and think I have a solution. The newest BIOS is 1.10. We had flashed all the machines up to that level and continued to have problems. We went back to HP's website and saw they had a previous BIOS revision 1.09. We downloaed that and have tried it on three machines that previously looped. They all work now. It is weird that the BIOS has that has so much to do with it, but so far it is working.