Windows Sounds

I dunno whether this has already been discussed, I also did a search & came up with no proper results for this.

I always use a custom Windows Sounds Scheme with Windows's default sounds. Is there any way to automate the sounds also so that the first time I start up my PC, i dont hear any sounds????

The main thing is that I disable only the Windows Start & Exit sounds. Thats it. Is there any ways to do it?

Also.....PLEASE FORGIVE MY ENGLISH. I GUESS YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD MY QUESTION.

In my experience I have found that easiest way to disable some sounds is to alter the HIVEDEF.INF file. They are defined right at the beginning of the file. As an example, to make the System Exit event have no defined sound find the two following lines:

HKCU,"AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default\SystemExit\.Current","",0x00020000,"%SystemRoot%\media\%WINDOWS_XP_SHUTDOWN%"

HKCU,"AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default\SystemExit\.Default","",0x00020000,"%SystemRoot%\media\%WINDOWS_XP_SHUTDOWN%"

and remove the pointer to the sound file, but leave the quotes. So the lines will look like this:
HKCU,"AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default\SystemExit\.Current","",0x00020000,""

HKCU,"AppEvents\Schemes\Apps\.Default\SystemExit\.Default","",0x00020000,""

I also disable System Start and Navigating.