Pinnacle Showcenter Silent Install?

dinosaur-jr

Help!!!

I have a problem with adding pinnacle showcenter v1.51 silent install to my unattended Setup. (Pinnacle Showcenter)

Description: It uses a regular setup.exe, for wich i can generate a setup.iss. During silent setup, the installer runs another program called pixietool, where i have to enter my Pinnacle license number and user info (installer halts). If during the silent install the information is filled in, the installer continues as a regular silent install.

I've tried everything from importing registry keys, editing .ini's to adding files wich the license tool creates to store the information, but i think there is some kind of script in the setup, that always calls to the license program (regardless of running setup over an existing installation). There is also no documentation for this on the web.

Has anybody had the same problem before, if so could you give me some pointers on how to go about this problem? or maybe someone has created a new setup or msi package for this which i can use.

Please can somebody help me??

:(