Choose RunOnceEx installed programs!

Made a little proggy that allows you to change what programs will be installed at runonceex in gui-setup at 39th min (detached program)

ok to make this work you need to do the following.....

create a directory "Install" in your $OEM$\$1 (ie $OEM$\$1\Install)

put the files from the unattended.zip and also a default RunOnceEx.cmd in the Install folder

create a directory "Setup" in your $OEM$\$1 (ie $OEM$\$1\Setup)

put sol.exe , freecell.exe , winmine.exe from your windows into this folder (the program will launch the game of your choice to play after you close it :-))

add the following line to your winnt.sif [GuiUnattended]

DetachedProgram="%systemdrive%\install\unattended.exe"

and in your $OEM$\cmdlines.txt put a cmd file RunOnceLoader.cmd

in the $OEM$\RunonceLoader.cmd

%systemdrive%\Install\RunOnceEx.cmd

Thats it....

btw - i had to do the tricky extra cmd file for the cmdlines.txt cause it does not seem to like having %systemdrive% in there but works fine to a cmd in local dir

the ini file has some help stuff in it for how to make it work and has my setup i have on my current dvd i'm working on so you should be able to figure out the syntax

unattended.zip

Edited by Caramel

btw to create a default runonceex.cmd create an install folder in your %systemdrive% and put the unattended.exe and ini files in there and run it

it will create a runonceex file in the install folder for you (if you don't select no game and dont have the appropriate files in setup it will complain about not able to find file - thats ok it just trying to start the game)

hmmm ini was a little old in that d/l

1 big thing you cant use a copy command in the runonceex windows don't like it... use a batch file to copy stuff.

updated zip file replaced with CURRENT working ini file :-)

Yes i saw that but it runs AFTER gui is setup and you have a windows shell already right....

mine runs at the 39th min so you can get everything setup and done in about 10 mins or so and then walk away and let it go

with the wpi you need to hang around till windows is installed fully and be watching for it to finish so you can choose your progs to install...

the other thing with mine is that the "timeout" is effectively just the time it takes to go from the 39th min to the 13th min when it runs the cmdlines.txt (mind you thats not always going to be 26mins either :-))

Edited by Caramel