What do I need

Cube623

After looking through these threads i've decided that i want to update my themes, logon screens and boot screens but there is one problem...i don't have the first idea what to do.

Themes - I used to use themeXP when i did this a while ago but that was very unstable on my pc, where can i get some good themes and a program which i can rely on

Logon Screens - Is there a safe program to do this because in my past experiences i've had to replace the .exe file (don't know the name) and that was always dangerous, and where can i get some logon screens compatible with SP2

Boot Up Screens - Again is there a safe program to do this as the last (and first) time i tried it caused my xp to crash whenever it was ment to show the boot up image (managed to fix this via safe mode). After looking around this forum i found a program called Boot-Image Configuration

1. Is that a good program

2. How do i return to the default boot up image if i ever need to

3. How do i update the boot-images with that.

And where can i get some boot up screens which are compatiable with SP2

Thanks In Advance

Right after lots of searching i am using object destop and using the theme airwalk which i like but i have 1 problem

If i log off or shut down my computer if i restart it or log back on it's using the windows classic theme? Which means i have to apply the airwalk theme each time i start up? How do i get it to use the airwalk theme when it starts up?

**EDIT** - My computer is as slow as a snail now i've installed object destop and used airwalk as a theme my cpu usage is 100% non-stop and on one of my games gp4 - the po% used to be about 80 now it's about 3750?!?!?!?!?!

Its a matter of personal preference to use which tool you want for theming, boot-screen, etc. Most of such apps are discussed here, searching would help.

About solving the slowness, try ending the process (see in task manager) which is eating up all the CPU cycles. Also, see if uninstalling object desktop brings your CPU usage back to normal - if so, then you know that the problem is caused by object desktop.

Its a matter of personal preference to use which tool you want for theming, boot-screen, etc.  Most of such apps are discussed here, searching would help.

About solving the slowness, try ending the process (see in task manager) which is eating up all the CPU cycles. Also, see if uninstalling object desktop brings your CPU usage back to normal - if so, then you know that the problem is caused by object desktop.

thanks after looking i found out that it was my camaera software was having issues with object desktop which is why i had high cpu usage, all i've got to do is end task my camera software and my PC becomes normal speed