1st logon:admin after that different user

Hi experts,

I've got a problem creating an unattended setup for WinXP SP2.

I want to add a user which automatically logs onto the computer. But when I am trying the method discribed on this site :unattended.msfn.org I got a problem when the computer restart during the installation. The computer then logs on with the new account and cannot finish the installation because this user has user privileges.

I've tried something creating an shortcut into the start up folder in the all users start menu, but this work partially. :(

Hope you guys can help me out with this matter.

Cheers

It sounds like the problem I had using that method mentioned - it created the user fine, but it wasn't added to the admin group, so when it logged on to run the RunOnceEx batch, it didn't work as needed admin rights to run the programs (sound about right?).

I ended up working out that it was the netuser.exe file that I'd still had sitting in the $oem$\$1\system32 directory (I used to use it originally to rename the administrator account to something else which I then used as default logon), so as soon as I'd deleted it and tried again, it all worked fine. Also check for any spelling errors and things like that.