Deployment Central

prathapml

Latest and hot news today is:

Check out my forums - Deployment Central

I've been setting-up forums for some organisations, thought I'd like to experiment with one myself too! Tried different hosts, found IPB's own hosting the best - and in any case, if I need any more disk-space it can be bought from them. Been fiddling with various forum software since 2 months, and registered at some free hosting services, and some paid forum-ing sites as well. I finally decided on the above.

Ha ha, you'd find some other forums that I setup on the way, before deciding on this one. Just register there and PM me if you need to contact me. Been testing this forum since some days. Its come out of beta, duh....

No content there as yet. And I doubt I'll put very much content there myself - since I share most useful info here at MSFN itself. And its not intended to rival MSFN - just gonna be a place to amuse myself and probably render some useful tips and ideas. But still, there _may_ be some DC (name of my forum) exclusive articles every once in a few days. Do register there if the idea of being around on a forum from its infancy appeals to you. Please do not post negative posts there - if you don't like it, just pass it by.

Hey, some of you are stars of MSFN (and you know who you are) - you might want some more content as well, you are invited to register at DC forums. DC is not India-centric - it has a global view. Who knows, it might grow to be very popular, and then when I move to a paid server, you'd be the guys/gals I'll remember to reward. And having more than just a few members there sure is an appealing thought. :lol:

Linking once again - The DC forums

• 1 month later...