Strange issue when intergrating SP2

TypeR189

I am completely baffled on this one. :no: I downloaded a XP Pro VL iso off MSDN. I intergrated SP2 and afterwards the link on the splash screen (the XP CD menu) to install the .NET Framework no longer works because there is no DOTNETFX directory in the CD root. Yet I downloaded a XP Pro Non-VL iso with SP2 off MSDN and it works fine (has the directory). I can't understand if I'm doing something wrong during intergration. Anyone have any ideas ?

There was a .NET Framework option on the autoplay menu? Wow where? Anyway the .NET Framework is in the D:\CMPNENTS\NETFX\I386 (assuming D: is your cd rom drive) it a cab file, but I thought there is a newer one than that.... maybe that's why the menu option doesn't show up on mine... Mine is a MSDNAA Volume version, so it should be the same, I just slipstreamed it.

Edit:

Nevermind I found where it has the option to install .NET, under additional task, I never usually go there so.... and yeah it isn't working, weird, but I have the latest version installed that could be why :blushing: