WIDCOMM bluetooth switch and SP2

dasilva333

Hi guys i have a bluetooth stick and widcomm drivers 1.4.2 sp4

I wanted to be able to install it unattended. I know it uses installshield and i tried the setup.exe -R thing and it didn't work so i also tried the inst -R which didn't work either... all i need is the setup.iss so i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if anyone could post it for me.

My second question I've read around the forums that SP2 has native bluetooth support.... my question is how can that be? Because before i read this i thought you had to have a license for the driver per device. And i installed SP2 on a virtual machine yet haven't seen any built in bluetooth options so how does it work and can anyone point me in the right direction where i can learn more about this "native" support SP2 includes.

Thanks for your help and for readingHi guys i have a bluetooth stick and widcomm drivers 1.4.2 sp4

I wanted to be able to install it unattended. I know it uses installshield and i tried the setup.exe -R thing and it didn't work so i also tried the inst -R which didn't work either... all i need is the setup.iss so i was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if anyone could post it for me.

My second question I've read around the forums that SP2 has native bluetooth support.... my question is how can that be? Because before i read this i thought you had to have a license for the driver per device. And i installed SP2 on a virtual machine yet haven't seen any built in bluetooth options so how does it work and can anyone point me in the right direction where i can learn more about this "native" support SP2 includes.

Thanks for your help and for reading