$oem$\$1\drivers newbie question

Hi guys,

I'm trying to complete a Windows 2000 unattended installation, but since it's my "first time" :) i can't get the drivers to be installed correctly. I have stored my drivers in three folders under $oem$\$1\drivers (folders are "Audio","Video" and "Nic") and my OemPnPDriversPath is:

OemPnPDriversPath="drivers\nic;drivers\audio;drivers\video"

Anyway none of these drivers are installed by Win2000. I guess that Windows does not recursively search under those folders and conseqently does not find any inf file (the inf files are in subfolders). Then my question is: can anyone show me an example of how your $oem$\$1\drivers folder and subfolders are organized in detail?

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Your OemPnPDriversPath needs to point to the folders where your INF files reside.

If an INF file is in Drivers\Audio\folder1 then your OemPnPDriversPath should look like this:

OemPnPDriversPath=Drivers\Audio\Folder1;...

That fact that your INFs are in sub folders may mean that you have files that are not needed in parent folders. Executable setup files and such. Unless you have multiple drivers for different hardware in those sub folders. In that case you need to specify each folder separately in your OemPnPDriversPath.