Doubleclick titlebar != maximize

When I had my previous install of windows, when I doubleclicked the titlebar of a window, it maximized.

But now, I was trying to mac convert my pc (gfx-wise) and sudenly I discovered, that when I doubleclick a titlebar, it minimizes in a strange way...

Only the titlebar is visible then, the window content dissapears...

I don't know what program makes this happen, I give some possibilities...

Stardock ObjectDock, ObjectBar, WindowsBlind, IconPackager and maybe a few others of stardock.

I've also runned TweakUI or something with Tweak...

But what I want to know is, what program is it which I can use for that minimize stuff, and if there is a registry setting for it...

Grtz

SanderD

I get that on certain web sites when I minimise the window before it's finished loading (using one of the thumb buttons on my MS mouse), and it either ends up with a bar about 3" long (or something non-existent - where you have to right click the IE indicator thing in the taskbar and maximise), which you then resize to suit.

I don't have any of those programs running, or even on here, so it's not necessarily one of them, but it's probably an issue with IE - try opening a window, resizing to what size you want, then I think you either go File->Close or hold shift and hit the X close button top right. This will (should) make any new IE window open at that size, though some sites will still cause the minimise issue like I've found.

If the problem isn't IE related (IE and explorer are somewhat related, so IE problems may be explorer problems), then ignore all this :-(

I get that on certain web sites when I minimise the window before it's finished loading (using one of the thumb buttons on my MS mouse), and it either ends up with a bar about 3" long (or something non-existent - where you have to right click the IE indicator thing in the taskbar and maximise), which you then resize to suit.

I don't have any of those programs running, or even on here, so it's not necessarily one of them, but it's probably an issue with IE - try opening a window, resizing to what size you want, then I think you either go File->Close or hold shift and hit the X close button top right.  This will (should) make any new IE window open at that size, though some sites will still cause the minimise issue like I've found.

If the problem isn't IE related (IE and explorer are somewhat related, so IE problems may be explorer problems), then ignore all this :-(

It's not only IE which does this... It's whole my windows (exept msgboxes etc)

And I even want to know how it happens, because I like this more than minimising :)

So if anyone knows a registry key or a CLI/switch for a program that will cause this, please tell me :-D

Grtz and thanks in advance

SanderD