Permissions and user rights are missing (SOLVED)

Houfino

Hi...I'm looking for a program for permissions and user rights..I found a link..I don't know if there is another program?
I want to protect kvůli children and I'm afraid not to spoil Windows :-)...Thank you

Windows 2000 can...

Source:
You can make a translator with the help of google :-)

https://www.idnes.cz/technet/software/zvyste-zdarma-bezpecnost-windows-9x-a-me.A050628_161604_software_dvr

Edited by Houfino

Windows 95, 98, and probably ME (CD-ROM versions) come with a program called "Poledit (policy editor)". You could look into that, and see if it does what you need. Warning, do not run it on "your" user account. Run in on the account you wish to restrict. If you run it on your account, you could end up restricting access that you need.

Here is a link describing use of the Policy Editor.

• Houfino changed the title to Permissions and user rights are missing (SOLVED)
On 10/23/2023 at 2:15 PM, awkduck said:

Windows 95, 98, and probably ME (CD-ROM versions) come with a program called "Poledit (policy editor)". You could look into that, and see if it does what you need. Warning, do not run it on "your" user account. Run in on the account you wish to restrict. If you run it on your account, you could end up restricting access that you need.

Here is a link describing use of the Policy Editor.

Thank you :-) :-)