Help me~ pls

o0Squall0o

Hey pples,

I have just install the Style XP, and it work fine.. when i was doing the boot , i did uninstalled once and reinstall it back... And now my bottom bar dun load on start up~ it keep changing back to Window Classic appearence... btw i using Longhornpro theme...

Can someone pls help me solve? i dun wanna re-apply @ start up~ cos it slow down my boot up timing, last time it load everything itself.... pls help me out here

From Squall

Which version do you have installed?? sounds like it's not starting when the computer starts up. you might want to check the installation. I have the latest one and it works fine if you want send me an IM... My s/n is hydencity on AIM...

Which version do you have installed?? sounds like it's not starting when the computer starts up. you might want to check the installation. I have the latest one and it works fine if you want send me an IM... My s/n is hydencity on AIM...

wat does u mean by "if you want send me an IM... My s/n is hydencity on AIM... " btw i using a V2.00 and it's cracked............ now it really dun start @ start up, and i check my appereance keep changing back to classic, maybe due to stylexp not loaded before everything...... tat's y cannot load longhorn....... any idea ?