UURollup v10 Problems

When USP 5.2 is ready it will replace both UURollup, Update Rollup 2, all single updates and addons listed on my site. In one word, EVERYTHING will be included in it :) but it's still a long way to go. You will be able to install USP 5.2 over the existing updates (UURollup, UR2, etc.) so there will be no need to uninstall anything.

Of couse I'm talking only about the English versions of the packages because UURollup (Global) and UR2 (in other languages; not ready yet) will be still valid because USP 5.2 will be available only in English.

When USP 5.2 is ready it will replace both UURollup, Update Rollup 2, all single updates and addons listed on my site. In one word, EVERYTHING will be included in it :) but it's still a long way to go. You will be able to install USP 5.2 over the existing updates (UURollup, UR2, etc.) so there will be no need to uninstall anything.

Of couse I'm talking only about the English versions of the packages because UURollup (Global) and UR2 (in other languages; not ready yet) will be still valid because USP 5.2 will be available only in English.

Once again, thank you so much for telling me. I appreciate it. :)