[Solved] Win7 Unattended x64 problems

Hi All,

I've searched and searched but didn't come up with a solution for my problem. Here's my problem with creating an unattended installation of Windows 7 Professional x64. I installed rt7lite and WAIK. However when I create the autounattend.xml it doesn't get recognized and I still have to fill out most information as keyboard layout and I sitll have to choose which version I want to install (even when I only have the x64 version saved with rt7lite).

In the passed I managed to get a working version (ultimate), however now when using rt7lite (2.7.0) and creating an unattended installation. I didn't do anything different then I did before and I've tried numerous times to get the autounattend.xml to work, but it seems it keeps failing.

Anyone else have this problem? And is there a solution?

I use rt7lite (x64) on a x64 system creating a x64 unattended installation.

In the mean time I solved the keyboard layout issue, but I still get prompted to select the OS I want to install. This should be automatically, but I can't seem to get it right. :(

Thanks for any help :)

Problem solved. Seems that the boot.wim was an x86 installer image instead of a x64 installer, so now I used my original DVD as the start of my unattended installation. I will slipstream sp1 myself. :)

Edited by dreamline