Need Help Identifying Problem

Using MDT 2010 SP1 on standalone technician machine. Have basics of deploy reference image & capture customized down. Also have basics of deploying a machine for end-user down but can't quite complete the process:

Scenario 1: Using auto-logon after the machine is built out, want the TS to use synchronous commands to automatically install our anti-virus and our software deployment client on first login -- problem: the auto-login is using local machine admin account, logs in fine but cannot access domain/network resources to access the distributed file system share to install the AV and software mgmt client.

Scenario 2: Disabled auto-logon so that I could just do the first logon manually with an account I know has rights to the network fileshare. THIS method allows the AV and software client to install successfully and I thought all was well until I tried making a tweak change and went to re-run the deployment and kept getting prompt within WinPE indicating that a TS was still in progress. Rebooted to the built image and appears that the TS has indeed NOT completed -- am seeing the "Z:" mapping to the deployment share still in Windows Explorer AND the MININT directory is still present and the log files have not yet populated to C:\windows\temp. Have rebooted AT LEAST a half-dozen times and clearly some process has not been completed to signal the TS that it is finished.

Anyone has seen this and/or similar issues and can suggest alternate strategies or where to begin looking?

Scenario 1: Using auto-logon after the machine is built out, want the TS to use synchronous commands to automatically install our anti-virus and our software deployment client on first login -- problem: the auto-login is using local machine admin account, logs in fine but cannot access domain/network resources to access the distributed file system share to install the AV and software mgmt client.

You could make the first synchronous command: NET USE \\servername\sharename password /u:DOMAIN\Username

That way you can log on with the Administrator account but still have access to domain file shares.