Error logging onto DC (TS)

One of the domain admins made a change in error to Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services on the Default policy on the domain controller. Eventually no one could log onto any server remotely as the error received was To log on to this remote computer you must be granted the allow log on through terminal services right.....

Now i never have seen the original setting (for Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services ) but currently no one is listed in there at present (not defined) but i have been assured this setting was always not defined- if i was to add domain admins and RDP users should this resolve the issue? Could this change cause any other issues? As i say this change was made to the default DC pol?

Thanks

Edit: If i block inheritance i can log on. Any DC in Domain controllers has a problem.

Edited by Bad boy Warrior

Some gpo settings when applied once need another gpo to be removed properly and that's likely the case. The default settings for allow logon through RDP on a computer is the groups: "administrators" and "remote desktop users".