ACPITABL.DAT Classical...

gens

Hey, people. I really don't want to make a mess of this whole thing, but I have a great problem that i can't solve by myself, because of my lack of technical knowledge. In other words, n00b here.

I'm having this well-known issue of sptd.sys and acpitabl.dat; yes, that of the machine showing the start screen and then rebooting and that stuff...

But i cannot proceed to any solution 'cause everything I've found is 'bout makin' drivers replacement over a clean install of the system.

It's surprising to me that after two years using my current config of WinXP64, over a Sempron 1.8GHZ, without any changes of hardware or drivers, this problem came to me, like... from nothing! I'm supposing that some Windows Update specifically, made the thing... but, certainly, IDK.

So, I need your very help to get out from this. I have a lot of files on working and a lot of specialized programs (sound editors and stuff), so I can't make a clean install, because of the current projects.

I need your help a lot, people. I don't know how to proceed, so, please, help me here!

Thanks, I really would appreciate your help, really.

Sincerely,

Gens.