NTFS or FAT32

AsianElvis

OOPS! Wrong section. Mods, please move to correct topic.

I am currently using FAT32 and I have read several good things about NTFS and it's efficiency (among other things).

My question is this:

Will my games work using the NTFS or not? I know this is probably a stupid question, but I would like some input. The only experience I have with the NTFS system is at work and I'm not allowed to play games on them so I don't know which games are playable in NTFS.

I'm assuming that since NTFS is a file managing system, I SHOULD be able to play my games (i.e. USAF, Sims, AOE II, etc....).

Am I correct in my assumptions?

I am currently using FAT32 and I have read several good things about NTFS and it's efficiency (among other things).

My question is this:

Will my games work using the NTFS or not? I know this is probably a stupid question, but I would like some input. The only experience I have with the NTFS system is at work and I'm not allowed to play games on them so I don't know which games are playable in NTFS.

I'm assuming that since NTFS is a file managing system, I SHOULD be able to play my games (i.e. USAF, Sims, AOE II, etc....).

Am I correct in my assumptions? [/quote:06fa4a12b2]

playing games doesnt have anything to do with the file system you are using.. so it doesnt really matter as long as the game u are going to use is compatible with the OS u are going to use.. SO u should be fine :)

dont need to worry

BLACKWAR

Wow! This board works fast. Thanks for the quick reply. [/quote:65afc4fe68]

np :)

glad that i could be of help.. just post again if you have any other questions/problems and anyone will try to help you with your questions :cool:

BLACKWAR