How can local Win2003 Server upload file to cloud server?

quique

I have a local network win2003server with only a private ip, I can't have a public ip. It has data in vfoxpro format db. I need this server to create, maybe via php which I can do, the file and/or upload it or write it to an Internet available server, possibly via FTP directly or an online form or something.

Depends on the internet server, cloud provider, etc. I still don't understand the question, or this is maybe just too vague. From what I understand, you have a 2003 server on a private network, and you need to upload a visual foxpro database to an internet-accessible machine. If I'm understanding this correctly, either you have to contact a provider and follow their instructions, or find a way to allow access to your server through the router/firewall in front of it.

Depends on the internet server, cloud provider, etc. I still don't understand the question, or this is maybe just too vague. From what I understand, you have a 2003 server on a private network, and you need to upload a visual foxpro database to an internet-accessible machine. If I'm understanding this correctly, either you have to contact a provider and follow their instructions, or find a way to allow access to your server through the router/firewall in front of it.

I was wondering if the private server could run a code to upload an XML file every month?