NVIDIA GeForce 6200LE Problem

pichorra

Hi, i'm with the following problem in my computer, i decided to install Windows Millenium, WIndows XP and Ubuntu, but, in Windows Millenium, when i install the graphical card drivers (GeForce 6200LE) it does not Work!!!! It not ever Detect my VideoCard!

The Driver is from Here: http://www.nvidia.com.br/object/win9x_81.98_br.html (official Driver). Anyone can help me?

PC:

Asus P5GLP-X SE

Intel Pentium 4 CPU with HT Support.

1GB DDR 400

NVIDIA GeForce 6200LE 128MB

SoundMax Integrated Audio (if anyone can post the driver here it will be tanx too.)

Soundmax driver = http://www.softwarepatch.com/utilities/soundmax-audio.html

I checked the nVidia driver and it is not for your card!

They are wrong. I will give you a link to a driver that works just let me find it.

OK The driver will work just fine. I added the strings for your "LE" card into the drivers .inf

instructions:

Download and save the attachment.

Replace the inf in the extracted nvidia 81.98 driver folder with the modified one I am attaching here.

INSTALL!!!

Your welcome.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian

Ok, i sucefully installed the driver, i selected it in the list, because WInME still talking it is not the best driver for it. OK

But i still can't change the resolution or the Collor!!!! it still in 640x480! I know Windows 9x have somes issues with more than 512MB Memory, but, there's a way to fix it??

i also fixed my problem, i just replaced a NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE Strings with the 6200, and it's working fine. tanx for all help, (better than NVIDIA support, who help me in nothing)