usb port dont work error code: 19 registry misconfigured

twindaciouz

usb port dont work error code: 19 registry misconfigured error: Failure

using the VxD loader.

Cause: A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.

Details: The device, Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr19".

This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this

device is

PCI\VEN_1002-DEV_4387-SUBSYS_FF681179-REV_00\3-21436425-0-98.

I even deleted and reinstalled sp2 for vista

Windows Modules Installer

Problem

WindowsWcpOtherFailure3

Date

3/11/2010 4:28 PM

Status

Report Sent

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: WindowsWcpOtherFailure3

OsVersion: 6.0.6002

File: base\wcp\sil\merged\ntu\ntsystem.cpp

Function: Windows::Rtl::SystemImplementation:

Usually it means the installation of the device or the registration of the driver is faulty, and must be reinstalled. If you look in Device Manager, under either System Devices or USB controllers, does the device show as having a problem? If so, you might be able to reinstall the driver by right-clicking on it and select the Update Driver button > Browse my computer... > Let me pick from a list... > and select the device from the list to reinstall it.

In general, though, you would see this driver only if your motherboard doesn't have specific Vista chipset drivers that you need to install.

Usually it means the installation of the device or the registration of the driver is faulty, and must be reinstalled. If you look in Device Manager, under either System Devices or USB controllers, does the device show as having a problem? If so, you might be able to reinstall the driver by right-clicking on it and select the Update Driver button > Browse my computer... > Let me pick from a list... > and select the device from the list to reinstall it.

In general, though, you would see this driver only if your motherboard doesn't have specific Vista chipset drivers that you need to install.

yes usb controler issues in device mangr i continually uninstall

yes usb controler issues in device mangr i continually uninstall