windows 7 activation backup

Batfinks

has any1 do this yet ?

im after backing up my windows 7 activation incase in the future im required to format my pc.

last thing i wish to do is use the phone/online method. so is it possible to back it up in windows 7?

have tried using the same method as vista but that didn't work. any help would be great, thanks.

has any1 do this yet ?

im after backing up my windows 7 activation incase in the future im required to format my pc.

last thing i wish to do is use the phone/online method. so is it possible to back it up in windows 7?

have tried using the same method as vista but that didn't work. any help would be great, thanks.

Yes, there is a way and AFAIK it is quite similar to Vista. I will wait for word from Management on whether it can be posted in the forum. Delete my thread please if we are not allowed to discuss this.

Info

Paymyrent's Token Restore

for mak keys and retail keys

Its to backup retail keys without going online to get activated if you have to reinstall Windows Seven or you can do the same with a mak key

has any1 do this yet ?

Good here to find "Token Restore"

http://forums.mydigitallife.info