2003 unattended boot DVD don't load RAID drivers

Hello all,

Please help me with this strange issue.

I want to make a unattended boot dvd with windows 2003 standard edition.

I have made a unattended CD without the RAID drivers and with winnt.sif , and the other hardware drivers have been included with nlite.

Works OK.

Now I added the $OEM$ folder to the installation disk with all the software that I want to install after windows installation finishes, but every thing else is the same including the winnt.sif file.

Disk structure is the same only $OEM$ is extra ...

The only differences are that the second one is bootable DVD and it has the $OEM$ folder inside the disk.

RAID drivers are still loaded from floppy.

I have tested everything on a virtual machine inside virtualbox and it's working.

After everything was ready I made an ISO image of it with nlite , and burned the image on a dvd with nero.

When I start installing everything is ok ...I can see the RAID disk, and when windows is copying the files on the new created partition I get this error.

Setup cannot copy the file(s):

lsi_sas.sys ;

lsi_sas.inf ;

lsipseud.inf ;

lsi_sas.cat ;

and some other ... I think that all are for the RAID or something ...and if I skip all then I get blue screen when installation finishes.

If you are installing from cd make sure the windows cd is inside the cd-rom drive etc etc .......

My hardware is Sun Fire X4200 M2 server.

Thanks in advanced for future posts that can help me with this problem ....