Office 2007 Enterprise unattended

Hello

I am new to this unattended XP business and was hoping I could get some clarification on how to add office 2007 Enterprise to the installation

I have made the MSP file without a problem but Im unsure where I should be putting this and what setup files i need to be copying to my unatended XP cd and where.

any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks

The .msp file goes into the Updates folder, along with any patches you want office to install automatically. If you only have one answer .msp file in the \updates folder on the office installation media, it will get used automatically by setup.exe.

when you say updates folder do you mean the SVCPACK directory where the hot fixes are?

Surely the MSP file on its own wont install office? surely you need to put the contents of the office instalation cd somewhere?

Consider using MDT 2010 or nLite to create your installation media, application installation, and driver and hotfix package integration. I was speaking to where in the office installation media structure you placed the MSP, not where on the XP install disc. If you need unattended help above and beyond what to use to create your unattended DVD, we have an unattended guide here that you should be reviewing.

Yup I just copy the whole office07 folder to the disc and call setup.exe from the runonce, as Clu said the .msp will run automatically if placed in the updates folder (within the office folder). I put the office folder in I386\$oem$\d so the user gets a copy on their d drive, and i get better load times running from there than off the disc.