Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
Colonel O'Neill

Windows 7 Aero skin for TT!

:P I'm almost finished porting Windows 7's aero windows to TT. Rebuilt all of the elements from scratch (except for reflection map), so there are a few pixels with color shades that are a bit off. -_-

For those wondering, 7's titlebar is bigger, and the buttons are also bigger. The maximized state is not opaque like in Vista anymore, and is transparent just like normal windows.

I still need to find somewhere in 7 that will show me the ? titlebar button, and I still have to make the standalone close button (the one where it is by itself and closed on the left).

Without further ado:

windows2000professional.th.pngwindows2000professional.th.png

windows2000professionalw.th.pngwindows2000professional.th.png

windows2000professional.th.pngwindows2000professional.th.png

(Based on another Vista theme, but replaced all config and images with my own (except for the filler PNGs on maximized mode).)

I can give out the PSD's if anyone wants them. I am also thinking of making a non-transparent one because it shows the sky color better. I also find the inactive window a bit too transparent, so I'll probably be tweaking that.

Side note: I didn't put this in the XP Visual Styles because it seemed like it was mostly about msstyles.

Reposted from http://www.winprj.net/board/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=591

EDIT: Most updated version now here: http://rapidshare.com/files/279565155/tt7aero3.zip

EDIT: MSFN Attachment removed because I can't fit it on here.

Edited by Colonel O'Neill