Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 issues

Mt.Dew

As the title and description hints at, I wish to uninstall hyper-v to restore my xp drive back to standard order.

Here is a brief description of pc setup and OS's involved.

SATA 1: 74gb raptor. OS: XP SP3 MCE

SATA 2: 74gb raptor. OS: Hyper-V Server 2008 (before hyper-v, this drive was dedicated to vhd locations.)

SATA 3: 320gb Maxtor. OS: Vista Ultimate x64 SP1

SATA 4: 1TB WD. OS: none. (storage drive)

Prior to installing Hyper-V, sata 2 HDD was dedicated to virtual machine physical storage.

I downloaded the free .iso from MS, burned to dvd, wiped sata 2 HDD clean, rebooted pc, entered bios, changed boot order so sata #2 was now first in order after cd/dvd. Saved the bios to profile #3, rebooted.

PC loaded up the hyper-v installer, I chose the drive to install Hyper-V to, (was labeled raptor gaming so no mistake was made selecting drive to install too.) formatted, installed.

Installation completed, set admin password, got to the configuration screen, set network up, rebooted.

On reboot, I received notice there was no valid boot/os or what ever.

Restarted pc. Same error.

Rebooted pc, went into bios, loaded up profile #2, restarted, booted into Vista x64.

Next, I examined the drive where Hyper-v was supposed to be installed. It is there....

Shutdown, rebooted to profile #3 (hyper-v), still same error.

Rebooted to profile #1 (xp sp3 mce)

On boot up, I received a dual-boot looking screen. On top was "Other versions of Windows". Below that (and default highlighted) was "Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008".... :huh:

First reaction.. WTF!?!?!?

So, I chose the hyper-v option. Sure enough, hyper-v started up.

Restarted pc, this time chose "Other versions of Windows".. sure enough, there is my MCE OS.

Now comes my dilema....

I want to restore my XP MCE drive so that it starts up all on it's own, like b4 installing hyper-v. Plus, I would like to actually start hyper-v on the drive it is installed to, when I choose the hyper-v profile in my BIOS.

If this cannot be done, then how do I uninstall hyper-v without bricking my XP MCE installation/drive?

Before anyone spouts out "try using the **** search function, I have searched for 3 days about this issue. Non could be found. If you can find it, please link me to the article/forum thread.