Silent trueSpace install with custom options

Like many here, I'm working on making my own unattended install of Windows [XP64 in my case], but I'm currently having a bit of trouble automating the install of Caligari trueSpace 7.6.

The installer is made with Inno Setup, & I found the switches for it here, but I still can't get it to do exactly what I want. I have 3 problems with it:

1. despite using the /SP- switch, it still shows the intro screen that states what it's installing & asks if you want to continue. I'm hoping this might go away with the addition of /SILENT or /VERYSILENT, but I'm avoiding using those just yet because of 1 of the other probs.

2. I can't seem to specify the exact Program Group folder I want it to go in. At the moment I have a subfolder in All Programs called Graphics, in which I put all my 2D & 3D graphics progs. With most program installations I can simply put the name of the subfolder I want to put it in followed by a back slash before the default program group name & it works just fine [e.g. Graphics\Caligari trueSpace 7.6]. However, in this case, no matter what I do, I always end up with it putting the program group in All Programs. I suppose I could use a batch file to move the program group folder, but I'd prefer to do it properly, via the installer.

3. At the end of the installation there's an option to launch trueSpace, which is set by default to on, & I can't figure out how to disable it or default it to off.

At the moment the command line I've tried is as follows:

tS76.exe /SP- /DIR="K:\Program Files (x86)\Graphics\trueSpace76" /GROUP="Graphics\Caligari trueSpace7.6" /TYPE=full /MERGETASKS="!desktopicon, !quicklaunchicon, !startupicon, !dxsetup, dirrwoption" /NORESTART

I've also tried the /SAVEINF option, but all that ever gives me is:

[Setup]
Lang=default
Dir=K:\Program Files (x86)\Graphics\trueSpace76
Group=%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Graphics\Caligari trueSpace7.6
NoIcons=0

I've managed to extract the install script, & the program launch appears to be being done from the [Run] section, but I don't know how to overide it. Any ideas?