Bashrat's driverpacks do not work

tims1001

I made my first unattended CD/DVD about 2 years ago & all worked perfect.

I used bashrat de Sneaky's driverpacks, at that time, the slipstreaming was scripted with batch-files...

Today I'm trying to build a new version with new driverpacks included & I'm using the 'driverpacks-base' program for the slipstreaming.

Since the first method (winnt.sif) is not usable anymore for all driverpacks; exceeds the 4096 characters... I've chosen for the second method. (fake install on HDD & continue from there) ... seems to work fine too. I can see the extraction going on during the setup but @ my first Windows boot (b4 the application installation (runonceex.bat)) my system hangs. (at the black screen with big Windows logo; the blue line under the logo, which normallly moves from left to right, stops moving > system hangs)

BUT !!! If I boot in safe mode, the setup continues & the application install. from 'runonceEx' starts.

I thought about a bad driver somewhere, but I have it on al pc's! & I also tried to exclude the chipset & CPU drivers allready, with no result.

Before trying another, and another, ... way to get the driverpacks where they should be, I would like to see If anyone experienced this problem & was able to solve it in a rather easy way for examle ? ;-)

Please help me!!

Edited by tims1001

I only seem to have this problem when I use an OEM version of Windows.

If I use a retail version of XP there is no problem after the slipstreaming of the most recent Bashrat-driverpacks.

Anyone has experienced this before ? ...

a solution would be very usefull because I have to! do it with a OEM license here. :-(