Fresh Start Refresher

2Turtles

Finding myself forced to reluctantly rebuild my win98se machine. I've been running it for some time now and truly love it exactly the way it is, or was rather - but as I'm not a tech person it actually developed over a few years with a lot of learning and reading - most of which I remember, except not the order in which it was done. All of it was learned on mdgx's pages and here so I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me of the proper installation order or point me to a page of basic guidelines if there is one.

I have installed/done all this but not sure in which order as it has been quite some time -

I have Win98se

I used autopatcher 1.91

I did 98SE2ME

I needed Maximum-Decim USB drivers

I needed but can't remember the proper name, I found it here in this forum, it was for Large hard drive support and lets 98 see really big hard drives...

(I also did a lot of suggested tweaks from axcels pages but those I know I will have to read and replace as I go along)

Please, which is the best order to put these things back on a clean install? I am really pressed for time and need my baby to work as she did before I mucked her up by accidentally formatting a partition.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou :D